Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More scrappin pages....

OK, finals are on!! I've actually been studying this week but managed to pull out a few more pages for VSBN at Splitcoast Stampers... :)

The first page I did was for challenge G to case a page... I chose a really cute page from Scrapmom205, Hoe Down... and here's my page Feed the Animals:


I used paper and chipboard embellishments from Imaginisce's Wild Thing collection, sticker letters and journaling block from Scenic Route, and a giraffe sticker from my stash. Part of the challenge was also to create a handmade embellishment - I created the vines on the right side of the page using a QuicKutz vine and some stickles.

I also finished this DPS tonight for challenge H, which was to scrap doggie pics with a doggie quote.... here's both pages together:




And then quick views of each page individually so you can see them a little bigger:




I used paper from Basic Grey's Sultry collection, and some stamps for the quote from Cloud 9. The quote is "Happiness is a warm puppy" from Charles Schultz. Seemed to be true for my dd!! I'm gonna run because I have to go memorize super fun facts like radiology governing agencies and protection acts... yummy! Will slide in another page or two before the weekend if I can... have a great day!

No comments: