Saturday, January 30, 2010

A couple more quickies...

Just a fast update on two more pages I got done this month... I'm SO excited to have gotten so much scrapbooking done this month. Last year through the whole year I got very few pages done, so I feel like this year I'm starting off the right way:)
I signed up for a few classes at Big Picture Scrapbooking and this first layout is from Design Your Life by Cathy Zielski...


This is my very first "hybrid" page... the journal block was a download for the class. It's great to learn how to do some of this stuff and I hope to keep learning! All the paper and embellishments for this layout were from Bo Bunny's Grease Monkey Line. I love love LOVE these pics, because my little guy is just busy being a little guy. Sometimes with Autism you don't have a lot of normal, everyday moments... with Josh in particular, because he has a lot of sensory needs, he is very often stuck in stimming patterns and has a hard time joining us. So to find him outside just being a boy is a special moment! He even played witha worm... how cool is that??

This next page is a companion to one I made during VSBN... I do favor double page spreads so I usually make a second page to any one I start... I just have a hard time putting two pages that don't match next to each other in an album... a little obsessive, I know:)



All the paper and embellishments on this one were from Cloud 9, and the sketch is from Inspired Blueprints... #20. Gotta run - going bowling tonight with the kiddies and have a bunch of ATC's to finish for PAT 14, which I hope to share with you soon... have a fab weekend!

No comments: