Friday, January 22, 2010

Cuddly and Sweet...

So today is my last final this term - hoozah!! Image production.... not so much fun, but I'm glad afterwards the week will be over! I had two tough ones yesterday and when I got home I decided to take a little nap and woke up at 3:30 this morning! Obviously, I couldn't get back to sleep, so I decided to get another VSBN challenge done... Yes, I will hop on any excuse to get some scrappin done:)

I decided to work on Jan10VSBNE - the challenge was to use three hearts on your layout, each made of different material. Here's my page:



I used Cloud 9's 'Be Mine' collection. There are tiny hearts bordering the background paper, hearts printed on the ribbon, hearts on the second layer of background paper, a jelly heart above the photos, a chipboard heart below the photos, and a cluster of rub-on hearts in the upper right corner. I used a sketch from a new sketch site I found, Inspired Blueprints - very cute sketch, so glad I found the site!

All right, I'm off to study for a few hours... hope everyone has a fabulous Friday night and a great weekend:)

1 comment:

Tanya said...

:) glad you had a great nap!
This page is very sweet!