I participated in a Disney ATC swap a few months ago and didn't have time to post about it, so thought I'd take a minute and do it now. I joined three groups, which means I made 12 cards based on the Disney character that each person in my group selected. Most of these are pretty simple because the Disney themes rely a lot on the images, but I tried to throw a few things in here and there.I had a dimensional Alice in Wonderland Jolee's to use, and I was picturing the Card Army in the garden in the movie, so I decided to make my ATC into a playing card. Pretty self explanatory - I just cuttlebugged the background with hearts and added the appropriate stickers.
For the Donald Duck card, I really wanted to try to do something different, so I found some Disney patterned paper that had some "antique" images to pull from. I cuttlebugged the background, and added the mounted image. The letters were stamped and then punched out with a 1/4" square punch. I used a scalloped circle as a guide to place my star eyelets on the side.
This one was fun to do... I used the SU cloud template and some brown ink to make dust clouds, then just added the stickers.
For The Nightmare Before Christmas, I used some halloween patterned paper from Little Yellow Bicycle. I found the image on the internet and did a cut and paste. I added a little dimension with Crystal Effects, some bling, and some letter beads.
For Hercules, I used some Best Creations beach paper, which has it's own glitter and had a large expanse of clouds, which I used for the background here. The image was downloaded from the Internet and then I added some letter stickers for the name. The strips around the edge are just paper, for some interest.
For Daisy Duck, the background paper is Bo Bunny dotted cardstock. I cut out the scallop with my Nestabilities, added a Daisy sticker and a little Sweetheart embellishment I had in my stash.
I love Heffalumps! This image was downloaded from the Internet as well. All the patterned papers are from Paper Salon, with a prima flower and some Kaiser flower bling. The scallop behind his head is a nestabilities as well.
For Toy Story, I found this cool Buzz Lightyear sticker set. I used spacy paper from Prima and then just added the stickers.
This one was just patterned paper, some ribbon, a flower, and a picture downloaded from the Internet. It's cute, but it was getting close to mailing time :)
The actual subject on this was Ursula, which is difficult to come up with! I used the bottom of the beach paper from Best Creations for the background, printed the poem directly on it, then added a sticker "U" and an image downloaded from the Internet.
This was another super simple one, because I couldn't find ANYTHING for James and the Giant Peach and I've never seen the movie, so I had no idea what to go for! I found the image on the Internet and enhanced it with glitter paper from Best Creations and some flocked halloween spider paper from Little Yellow Bicycle.
This one ended up being one of my favorites. I used the dragged Madras technique to make the background, then added the sentiment, which I just typed up in word and printed out. I had this file folder Tigger sticker, so I just added some orange plastic flowers from my stash and stuck a little bling in the centers.
I really love Disney, so this was a great swap... have another one coming up soon that I'll be able to share. Have a great evening!