Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Little Big Girl...

This week's challenge at the MDC Challenge Blog is a sketch challenge using either sketch 15 or 16 from Julie Bonner's 52 Weeks 52 Sketches - love her stuff!! I iused sketch 15, here:



And here is my page:


My layout was created using the new Alissa patterned paper, chipbaord, and brads we got in at the store from Bo Bunny. My title was created using the mini Blossom and Revolution Blossom fonts from QuicKutz. The pink flowers are also from QuicKutz.

I love this picture of my little daughter, who just turned 8 this year. Look at her trying to be a big girl and help with the dishes, standing on tippy toes with her too-big blue jeans. She LOVES to help out and thinks she's a grown up now! Of course she also thinks she deserves all the benefits associated with adulthood, so we're already butting heads... she's gonna be a heck of a teenager :)

That's it for today - hope you all enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Robin Wade said...

Tamara, that turned out great! I LOVE that paper & how you embellished the squares!! Great LO! And boy do I know how you feel... I AM dealing with a teenager (18) and it's NOT fun! LOL Have A Great Day!